Have you created a Teammo account for the first time? Or, perhaps you need a refresher in how to make the most of your account?
Below are some things you can do to set up your team in your Teammo account:
Do you need to pay match fees to your association?
When you signed up, you may have already connected to your association. If not, you will need to connect your team here: https://app.teammo.com.au/connect-team.
Do you need to add a new team to your account?
1. Log in or create an account via https://app.teammo.com.au/get-started.
2. Once you have signed up, you will see your team's dashboard. If you need to add another team to your account, click 'Teams' in the menu.
3. On this page, you will see a list of all teams you create in your account. Simply click 'Create Team' to set up another team in your account.
4. Enter your team name and sporting code. Once you click 'Create Team', your team will be set up. You can add team members and connect to your association. You can toggle between teams in your account by visiting the 'Teams' page.
Do you want to collect payments from team members using Teammo? Add team members to your team.
Once you have created a team, it's time to add team members to the team.
1. On the 'Manage Team' page, click 'Add Team Member'.
2. Enter the name, email address (optional) and mobile number of each team member. You can add as many team members as you need.
3. Alternatively, you can click the 'Share Link' button and share this with your team members. The link will allow them to add their own details.
Want to start collecting payments from your team?
Before you do, make sure you've added your bank account details. For more information: http://help.teammo.com.au/en/articles/3529815-what-you-need-to-do-before-collecting-your-first-payment